There are numerous reasons why you should Visit Port Arthur, Texas. These reasons include:
for Mac Desktop 2015 for Mac Desktop 2015 Autodesk maya 2012 hotfix 4 8 0 sr cs4 extended system proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL
1. CLIMATE – Port Arthur’s mild annual temperature offers the visitor a great opportunity to have fun the year-round. Its winter temperatures average in the mid 60’s while the summer average is in the mid to low 80’s.
buy Alien Skin sony for Mac Desktop 2015 sony Ms office 2010 buy cheap buy discount
2. CULTURAL – The mix of culture in Port Arthur adds to the local color. Prominent among these is Cajun. The motto of the people in Port Arthur is “Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler,” which translates to “Let The Good Times Roll.”
3. FOOD – Port Arthur’s cultural mix and location influences its cuisine. There is great Cajun style cuisine, traditional Texas fares such as Barbecue and Tex-Mex along with other cultural cuisine. Port Arthur is located on the Gulf of Mexico therefore there is great, fresh seafood.
4. HOSPITALITY – Port Arthur is located near the border of Louisiana in Southeast Texas. Because of its location and cultural diversity, hospitality is abundant in the community, ensuring that the visitor is made to feel welcome and special.
5. NATURE – There are a large number of areas around Port Arthur where the visitor can get in tune with nature. These include airboat tours, elevated boardwalks in the marsh areas, canoeing and hiking and camping areas.
6. WATER SPORTS – Port Arthur is located on the Gulf of Mexico and Lake Sabine (a 100-square mile lake, bay system that leads to the Gulf of Mexico). This location is great for all forms of water sports including boating, fishing, sailing and swimming.
7. HISTORY – Port Arthur and the surrounding area has a long and colorful history. A lot of this history can be seen in the Museum of the Gulf Coast with displays that span time beginning with the Jurassic up until the present. There are also several Historical Homes for the visitor to explore.
8. MUSIC – One of the unique displays at the Museum of the Gulf Coast is the coverage of music greats from Port Arthur and the surrounding areas. These include Janis Joplin, George Jones, Harry James and the “Big Bopper.”
9. SPORTS – Sport enthusiasts will also find displays at the Museum of Coast that chronicle the lives of “Babe Zaharias, coach Jimmy Johnson, “Bum Phillips and golfer, Bruce Lietzke.
10. BIRDING – Port Arthur is located in the “Central Flyway” for
migrating birds and is part of The Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail. Port Arthur is often referred to as a “Birdwatcher’s Delight” and offers birdwatchers a large number of areas to observe birds.