Studio Microsoft outlook 2016 best price usa Autodesk Smoke 2013 buy cheap Pinnacle Studio AutoCAD Design Suite Premium Training
Windows 10 home best price uk OriginLab OriginPro 8 Alien Skin Eye hd video converter buy Omni download pdf converter professional
adobe creative suite discount Transoft AeroTURN Office 2007 For Cyberlink powerdirector 8 ultra buy key online
With two gold albums to his name, Chris Cagle has his own top three list of the most important things in life: “Family, ranch, music. That’s it.”
Studio Windows 10 Home siemens solid edge st6 word 2013 essential training Ms office 2016 buy mac Autodesk Inventor Professional 2016
Ms mappoint 2013 europe discount for teachers buy discount Cakewalk Sonar 8 buy Omni
font folio 11 1 adobe creative suite Microsoft o'reilly filemaker pro adobe creative suite Autodesk autocad map 3d 2008 download now online
He’ll take the Mardi Gras stage in downtown Port Arthur as the headliner at 10 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9. The TOTAL Krewe of Aurora Grand Parade, beginning at 6 p.m., will usher in his performance. “Back in the Saddle” is his latest release, featuring “Let There be Cowgirls.”
Windows 10 Home Windows 10 Home Autodesk Smoke 2013 buy online Adobe Ms project professional 2013 best price usa
“I Breathe In, I Breathe Out” was Cagle’s first No. 1 smash. Born in DeRidder, La., and raised “all over,” He worked odd jobs in Nashville and scraped up enough cash to record four original songs for a demo tape. After recording, he took a break from performing to create Big Horse Ranch, his family’s home in Marietta, Okla., and now he plays what he calls “redneck rock ‘n roll.”
Easton Corbin will be another Mardi Gras headliner. The music-filled weekend will include concerts from C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band, Joel Martin Project, Whiskey Myers and the Pookie Marceaux Band. The mix of zydeco, country and swamp pop players have never taken the Port Arthur stage before.
Laura Childress, president of MGSET, is ready for this 21st annual celebration, Feb. 7-10, in downtown Port Arthur. Organizers say they’re “shaking it up” by welcoming new performers and have made more space for a new carnival vendor with more rides. Be sure to get your FunPass and ride any one day for just $20.
Lighted parades loaded with bead-tossing, costumed revelers are always a hit and Love & Legends offers another sweetheart of a schedule. C.J. Chenier will be grand marshal for Saturday’s Total Krewe of Aurora Grand Parade. The Budweiser Clydesdales are also expected to be in Port Arthur, inside festival grounds.
Street entertainment, food vendors and arts and crafts are part of this family-friendly event.
For information on the following, visit mardigras.portarthur.com or call (409) 721-8717.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- 4:45 p.m. – Courir du Mardi Gras Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall, to Lakeshore Drive, to grounds
- 6 p.m. – Phillip Glyn Band
- 8 p.m. – Sabine River Band
Friday, Feb. 8
- 7 p.m. – Valero Krewe of Krewes parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall, to Procter Street, to Houston Avenue.
- 7 p.m. – Joel Martin Project
- 10 p.m. – Eastin Corbin
Saturday, Feb. 9
- 1 p.m. – Krewes Royalty march, inside grounds
- 3 p.m. – Pookie Marceaux Band
- 5:30 p.m. – Motorcycle Showcase Parade , from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Houston Avenue
- 5:30 p.m. – Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band
- 6 p.m. – Total Krewe of Aurora Grand Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Austin Avenue
- 8:30 p.m. – Whiskey Myers
- 10 p.m. – Chris Cagle
Sunday, Feb. 10
- 2 p.m. - Munchkin Parade, inside grounds
- 3 p.m. – Gregg Martinez and the Delta Kings
- 4 p.m. – Richard Industrial group Motor Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Houston Avenue
- 6:30 p.m. – C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band
For information on these events, call (409) 721-8717 and visit Mardigras.portarthur.com. Advance tickets and FunPass are available at area credit unions and the Mardi Gras Store.