Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra autodesk motionbuilder adobe indesign cs4 4 1 key Office Word 2007 cheap Ms streets trips 2013 buy key online 4 1 key
Adobe acrobat x pro windows 8 buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended cheap buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended cheap Art Techniques buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended cheap
microsoft autoroute europe 17 ultimate manual Apple final cut express 4 best price usa 17 ultimate manual microsoft autoroute europe
discount Microsoft Visual Studio buy cheap Lynda.com adobe cc 2015 Capture one pro 7 discount for military 7 Ultra AutoCAD 2015
Mardi Gras of Southeast Texas is getting their Cajun on with an all-new list of headliners. Easton Corbin and Chris Cagle will headline the Love & Legends-themed festival. C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band, Joel Martin Project, Whiskey Myers and the Pookie Marceaux Band are among a lineup of zydeco, country and swamp pop players who have never taken the Port Arthur stage before.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 17 ultimate manual producer edition x3d Adobe acrobat xi pro 11 0 0 producer edition x3d
Graphisoft archicad 19 build 3003 - Blender 2.6 oem CorelDRAW Graphics discount Microsoft Visual Studio 7 Ultra
Laura Childress, president of MGSET, is ready for this 21st annual celebration, Feb. 7-10, in downtown Port Arthur. Organizers say they’re “shaking it up” by welcoming new performers and have made more space for a new carnival vendor with more rides. Be sure to get your FunPass and ride any one day for just $20.
Lighted parades loaded with bead-tossing, costumed revelers are always a hit and Love & Legends offers another sweetheart of a schedule. C.J. Chenier will be grand marshal for Saturday’s Total Krewe of Aurora Grand Parade. The Budweiser Clydesdales are also expected to be in Port Arthur, inside festival grounds.
Street entertainment, food vendors and arts and crafts are part of this family-friendly event.
For information on the following, visit mardigras.portarthur.com or call (409) 721-8717.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- 4:45 p.m. – Courir du Mardi Gras Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall, to Lakeshore Drive, to grounds
- 6 p.m. – Phillip Glyn Band
- 8 p.m. – Sabine River Band
Friday, Feb. 8
- 7 p.m. – Valero Krewe of Krewes parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall, to Procter Street, to Houston Avenue.
- 7 p.m. – Joel Martin Project
- 10 p.m. – Easton Corbin
Saturday, Feb. 9
- 1 p.m. – Krewes Royalty march, inside grounds
- 3 p.m. – Pookie Marceaux Band
- 5:30 p.m. – Motorcycle Showcase Parade , from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Houston Avenue
- 5:30 p.m. – Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band
- 6 p.m. – Total Krewe of Aurora Grand Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Austin Avenue
- 8:30 p.m. – Whiskey Myers
- 10 p.m. – Chris Cagle
Sunday, Feb. 10
- 2 p.m. - Munchkin Parade, inside grounds
- 3 p.m. – Gregg Martinez and the Delta Kings
- 4 p.m. – Richard Industrial group Motor Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Houston Avenue
- 6:30 p.m. – C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band
For information on these events, call (409) 721-8717 and visit Mardigras.portarthur.com. Advance tickets and FunPass are available at area credit unions and the Mardi Gras Store.