Windows server 2012 r2 datacenter licensing
adobe photoshop Windows Quarkxpress 8 snow leopard Windows pobrania za darmo
free download for mac Paragon NTFS 8 free download for mac microsoft Microsoft visual studio 2010 ultimate with msdn microsoft
Mardi Gras of Southeast Texas is getting their Cajun on with an all-new list of headliners. Easton Corbin and Chris Cagle will headline the Love & Legends-themed festival. C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band, Joel Martin Project, Whiskey Myers and the Pookie Marceaux Band are among a lineup of zydeco, country and swamp pop players who have never taken the Port Arthur stage before.
Adobe acrobat pro dc linien zeichnen
Adobe creative suite 6 master collection license nx 2 tutorial pobrania za darmo pobrania za darmo
microsoft Autodesk inventor professional 2009 best price de Solid Edge ST7 cheap microsoft
Laura Childress, president of MGSET, is ready for this 21st annual celebration, Feb. 7-10, in downtown Port Arthur. Organizers say they’re “shaking it up” by welcoming new performers and have made more space for a new carnival vendor with more rides. Be sure to get your FunPass and ride any one day for just $20.
Lighted parades loaded with bead-tossing, costumed revelers are always a hit and Love & Legends offers another sweetheart of a schedule. C.J. Chenier will be grand marshal for Saturday’s Total Krewe of Aurora Grand Parade. The Budweiser Clydesdales are also expected to be in Port Arthur, inside festival grounds.
Street entertainment, food vendors and arts and crafts are part of this family-friendly event.
For information on the following, visit mardigras.portarthur.com or call (409) 721-8717.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- 4:45 p.m. – Courir du Mardi Gras Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall, to Lakeshore Drive, to grounds
- 6 p.m. – Phillip Glyn Band
- 8 p.m. – Sabine River Band
Friday, Feb. 8
- 7 p.m. – Valero Krewe of Krewes parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall, to Procter Street, to Houston Avenue.
- 7 p.m. – Joel Martin Project
- 10 p.m. – Easton Corbin
Saturday, Feb. 9
- 1 p.m. – Krewes Royalty march, inside grounds
- 3 p.m. – Pookie Marceaux Band
- 5:30 p.m. – Motorcycle Showcase Parade , from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Houston Avenue
- 5:30 p.m. – Chubby Carrier and the Bayou Swamp Band
- 6 p.m. – Total Krewe of Aurora Grand Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Austin Avenue
- 8:30 p.m. – Whiskey Myers
- 10 p.m. – Chris Cagle
Sunday, Feb. 10
- 2 p.m. - Munchkin Parade, inside grounds
- 3 p.m. – Gregg Martinez and the Delta Kings
- 4 p.m. – Richard Industrial group Motor Parade, from Rose Hill and Seawall to Procter Street to Houston Avenue
- 6:30 p.m. – C.J. Chenier and the Red Hot Louisiana Band
For information on these events, call (409) 721-8717 and visit Mardigras.portarthur.com. Advance tickets and FunPass are available at area credit unions and the Mardi Gras Store.